Monday, July 21, 2008

My Pride & My Joy

Yesterday I decided to take the boys' pictures for the first time in a while. I've actually never been able to take them together until now. As you'll be able to tell, they aren't necessarily paying me any attention, but hey who does! Here are a few of my favorites that I wanted to share. I hope you enjoy them and would love to hear your thoughts.





Thomas had an ant crawling over him during this picture.....Poor thing had ant bites all over him when we got through. I felt so bad!


This is my favorite one of Thomas from yesterday. Do you all agree?


And this is my favorite one of Jacob. Poor fella is cutting teeth like crazy and he's always putting something in his mouth! He broke a piece of my old chair off, oh well it made for a cute picture so I can't complain.







1 comment:

Shining Star Photography said...

OMG! They are beautiful! Were they taken at your house? The baby has gotten so big since the last time I saw a pic of him! Great job!

Blog Archive