Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Well a new year is here again and with that brings new adventures and beginnings! I am so happy to see what 2009 will bring for not only just my family but for everyone else too :) Thank you to everyone who came and saw me in 2008 and for everyone I'm going to see and meet in 2009. This is going to be a great year and I can't wait to get it started.

Today I took Thomas and Jacob out for some pictures since we had such a nice day outside. Well Jacob didn't want to participate by the time we got to where we were going so I just took some of Thomas. He was such a hoot and I can't believe that he will be 3 on January 26th! Anyway.....best wishes to everyone for 2009 and Enjoy this recap of my Fun Day with Thomas!




I am working on setting up some Valentines Day Specials so be sure to check back for all of the details :)

No comments:

Blog Archive