Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall & Halloween Photo Specials!

Hi Everyone,

Well I can't believe it but it is that time of year again. Where does the time go? I just wanted to let those of you know that I am already starting to book up for the end of the month and October so if you have thought about getting your little ones pictures made now is the time to book your appt and to reserve your day. I will only be taking a limited number of appointments so get with me soon! We can do either 'Studio Style-in my home' or 'Outside Style' appointments at the location of your choice (within Troup Co). Either way the cost will be $65 and it will include, the session fee PLUS, 1-8x10, 2 5x7's & 8 wallets. This price is for one child, one outfit change and one pose only. Please add $5 for each additional child and additional prints can be ordered separately.As a side note, in order to guarantee delivery of prints in time for Halloween all appointments will need to be made between now and October 15th.So hurry up and call me at 706.845.8684 or send me a message at melissacotton@honeybeephotos.com to book your appointment today!

Thanks Y'all,
Melissa

Oh yeah I almost forgot, Christmas will be here before you know it so if you are wanting so send out some special and unique cards then I will have what you are looking for.I will post some examples over the next couple of weeks so be sure to check back for more details on the Christmas Photo Sessions!

No comments:

Blog Archive